Want to Join our Team?
Therapeutic Partners, is currently seeking experienced licensed therapist(s) to provide psychotherapy services in our Raleigh and Holly Springs office.
Therapeutic Partners has been providing psychotherapy services to children, adolescents and adults in the Triangle for over 15 years. Our experienced team of clinicians provide an excellent source of clinical support, collaboration and consultation.
- Part-time and full-time position with flexible hours
- Practice is able to build your caseload quickly
- Everything you need to see clients is provided
- Administrative support
- Billing services provided
- Competitive reimbursement
Job Qualifications include:
- Master’s level Licensure – with good standing
- Clinical expertise with children, and adolescents and adults
- Play Therapy and DBT expertise a plus
- Availability to work afternoons and/or evenings will facilitate growth of caseload
If interested please forward resume and letter of interest to include: information about ideal work hours, clinical specialties, and 3 clinical references (to be contacted after initial interview) to: Kim Bovee at firstname.lastname@example.org